Traditionally in Malay culture, guests give a monetary gift to the newly wed and their parents. As a couple with a new house, we also need some things to set up our new home and to save everyone from thinking what to get us, we have compiled a gift registry at Takashimaya Shopping Center.
Getting things from the registry will not only be more flexible (groups of friends, share!) and convenient (they will deliver it to us), it will also ensure that you are gifting us something that we will use and each time we use your treasured gift, we will be thinking of you.
How to get us things from the registry
1. Go to the Customer Service Center at Level 2, Takashimaya Shopping Center OR email them at email@example.com and cite the name Adib & Mizah. They will share with you the list of items that we have pre-picked.
2. Browse the list and pick one (or more) item that you would like to get for us according to your budget.
3. Inform Takashimaya staff at Cust Service Center or via email, the item that you would like to purchase. They will advice on payment methods.
4. Done! Takashimaya will deliver it to our house and tell us who gifted the item. Our home will now be one step nearer to being complete and you are now in some way part of it.
* For further assistance, do contact Angie Chua at 6506 0467/ 0468.